2. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site. You are entirely responsible for the information that You post on the Site, or send to Us or other people. We do not edit this information, and are not liable for errors or omissions in, the information that You or other users submit. However, We may at Our sole discretion, edit or delete any material We consider inappropriate.
3. We are committed to protecting Your privacy. We will not sell, trade or rent Your personal information to others. We use the information We collect about You so that You can be registered and use the Site. We may use Your information to verify Your identity.
4. When You register to receive Our mailing list and gain access to restricted parts of the Site, We will ask you for Your name, contact details. This allows Us to process Your registration.
5. When You use Site, You acknowledge and agree that We may use non-identifiable information generated by Your activities to improve Our services. However, We will not disclose any of Your personal information to others.
6. We may also use Your contact details to promote new services and product offers to You, or notify You about important changes to the Site. If You would rather not receive this information please login and use the unsubscribe facility on the Site.
8. If you decide to close or deactivate Your account, We may retain Your information for archival purposes only, and will not disclose Your information unless required by law. Your posts, photos or comments on the Site will remain publically accessible and will only be removed upon request.
9. A party will not, without the prior written approval of the other party, disclose the other party's confidential information.
10. A party will not be in breach of this clause in circumstances where it is legally compelled to disclose the other party's confidential information.
11. Each party will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees and agents, and any sub-contractors engaged for the purposes of this agreement, do not make public or disclose the other party's confidential information.
12. Notwithstanding any other provision of this clause, a party may disclose the terms of this agreement (other than confidential information of a technical nature) to its related companies, solicitors, auditors, insurers and accountants.
13. In this clause 'Confidential information' means information that is by its nature confidential but does not include:
- a. information already known to the receiving party at the time of disclosure by the other party; or
- b. information in the public domain other than as a result of disclosure by a party in breach of its obligations of confidentiality under this agreement.